Courses starting soon: email the shop for a place (minimum numbers apply).
1. Advanced course ( 7 dives including boat dives & HMNZS Wellington dive) – December ’11. You need to read a text and complete the knowledge quizzes before starting this course
2. Rescue Diver course 3 days, 11 inwater modules plus theory – January ’12. You need to read a text and complete the knowledge quizzes before starting these courses
3. InDepth Free diving course: run by Dave Mullens. Three day day course. Next course starts December 2nd.
Dave is 28 years old and currently lives in Wellington. He was a spearfisher for several years and broke the world record for striped marlin before taking up competitive freediving in 2004. Since then he has set 12 national freediving records and 4 world records. He was ICARE male freediver of the year in 2008. His current goal is to break the world constant weight record, which is held by Martin Stepanek of Czechoslovakia at 122m.
For details see http://www.indepth.net.nz/
4. Night diver (5 dives):
5. Wreck Diver – three night theory & four dives.
6. Equipment course
7. Diver First Aid: (2 nights)
8. Master scuba diver
10. Instructor training Course